Wednesday, March 08, 2006

First Ever Post

Hi guys,
I've been thinking for a long while about starting a blog to give way for my opinions. Having lived in Dubai for 7 years of infanthood I have many interesting experiences to relate and many things to criticize. I mean not like some of those complaining folks who write to 7DAYS, but sensible ones anyways. Things only teens and small kids pick up. We pick up quite a bit, you know!

I love talking about this city. So, I thought, why not start a blog? I mean, I've got so many things to talk about. So here is my new blog, which I plan to update regularly, through slow internet and blocked internet, through summer and pre-summer, and through Shopping Festivals and new Mall openings! Keep checking back, as I've got plenty of juicy stuff to tell. A little about me:

Name: DubaiTeen (I don't want scary Arab lawyers hunting me down, you know)
Age: Thirteen, obviously
Place: Dubai
School: Sorry but I don't want you to get a good impression about it!!!

Gotta go now;
Best wishes from Arabia.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Razaldo said...

Welcome to the blogging community.
Read through all your posts, and wow, they are really a good read!
kutgw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home