Monday, March 27, 2006

How I wish...

...I had these amazing computers. I was going through Wired.com and I saw this article about the world's most expensive PCs (only PCs, so supercomputers etc; are not in the list). There were some 12 PCs and displays. I ticked this one as my favourite: The Voodoo OMEN for $24,000. There were 2 terabytes (2000 GB) of storage, 4GB of RAM and an amazing AMD dual-core FX-60 processor (if you don't understand what this is, it is definitely much better than the computer at grandma's). The "Ultimate Geek Status Symbol".





A laptop for the ladies and diamond-loving men was also available: The Tulip E-Go, for $335,000. Apart from being a pretty cool laptop it was also encrusted with thousands of diamonds. Possibly much more expensive than your average Gold Souk outing.




Bet Al Ain Centre doesn't keep these!!

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger samuraisam said...

ahhh... al ain centre... good memories, good memories.
The very computer I type on was built from parts purchased there.

They used to have a network games place down in the back somewhere, but it got shut down /:

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger secretdubai said...

The bottom one looks like a black ibook.

I've always wanted to try network gaming, only I have no clue how to play Counterstrike or anything. I need to take lessons or something first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home