Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Recently my exams ended and I went to my friend's house, with another classmate of mine. He had a PSP. We spent the whole day playing on the PSP and at the end the PSP's battery had been fully drained out. We even used the wireless router at my friend's house to get the PSP online. By now I'm having dreams of owning a PSP. It Dhs.959, so I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon, but I have to try. The graphics are just too wonderful. If anybody has any ideas on getting a PSP in Dubai (other than buying it) please tell me. There are several of my classmates who would do anything for one, including me. For now, well, I'll have to satisfy myself with pictures of the PSP stuck onto my cupboard. Sweet dreams. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger * said...

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS PSP KNOWLEDGE!
AMEN!!
Okay my daughter got a PSP for her birthday from some uncle. I DO NOT repeat DO NOT play any games(not even on the phone) and have no interest whatsoever in these games.
I had also bought her a playstation for her birthday and one day while she was playing she asked for some help and I wouldnt give back the controls.
Anyway PSP story is its been in th house over 6 months and I asked for the HARRY POTTER game. It came pretty late into the market, and at some weird junction of madness my husband went and got the game for me.
You will not believe me if I told you that the first day I played 12 hours, the second day 9 and the third day only when I got badly stuck on a level called THE MAZE, where I have to kill these skrewts that for 2 weeks got stuck on it and got fed up.
I have thoroughly enjoyed myself crippled my thumb but LOVED it!
I came across an awesome site that guided me through the game and I managed to kill the skrewts and open the last level VOLDEMORT.
However I have been unable to collect all of the 30 sheilds and I hear the PC/PS version has more levels than the PSP version. That sucks though!!!
I havent completed the VOLDEMORT level yet for the simple reson that when I do I will get one more sheild and then the game will end.
I am trying to figure out where the rest of the sheilds are.
But check out this site its FABULOUS!http://guides.gamepressure.com/harrypotterandthegobletoffire/

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger * said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger * said...

http://guides.gamepressure.com/harrypotterand
thegobletoffire/

hmm why isnt the whole thing coming.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home