Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back to blogging after a very long break. My school started and I could hardly find time for anything. Grade nine is proving to be very tough. They simply give too much homework, leaving hardly any time for breathing and sleeping. My First Term exams just ended and I feel like someone trying to choke me with a steal chain has dissapeared. Now I'm bored and stuck in this boiling pot (otherwise known as the "City of Gold", hopefully the gold won't melt).

I've been asking my parents to send me back to India for my holidays, but no luck. We'll be going only in August. Of course, there are many excuses they have given me: power cuts, Delhi is almost as hot as Dubai, you'll trouble your grandparents, cousins have school etc; etc; But in Delhi, atleast they'll have the FIFA World Cup (cable TV is much cheaper there), and there'll rains to cool down the weather. Better than sitting in Dubai, staring at the biggest Summer Suprise of 'em all- the weather report.

Well, now I'm going to be posting regularly again. For an interesting insight into teen life in Dubai, keep reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home