Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I won the draw, but...

Pepsi is having a promotion... every can/ bottle you buy you get a number under the cap. SMS that number to 4404 and enter a draw to win a gazilion different things. So I entered the draw... and won. Nothing much though, just a "normal football signed by Pepsi Stars" according to the SMS. This is what the said:

You won! Please visit your nearest Pepsi redemption center to collect a normal footbal signed by Pepsi Stars. Password is .

All this is very nice, but where in the world is the redemption center??? The SMS came from 4404, without any number to call/ website to visit and find out where to redeem the prize. Does anyone know where the redemption center is?

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog you have there :)

Doubt this helps but all I know is that their HQ is in Sheikh Zayed Road right next to interchange number two, opposite the English College if I am not mistaken

Congratulations by the way!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger DubaiTeen said...

Yeah, I was thinking about the same place. But its a pain to go all the way there, its too far from my house.

Thanks for the compliment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home