Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've taken a break from blogging for a while due to my chicken pox. I had fever and weakness so I couldn't get around to blog. Anyway now I'm a little better. The fever's gone. The spots are still there and they are terrible but I'm sure they'll go in a few days. I keep thinking about what I'll do when my pox marks go. I just want to go outside and walk around and celebrate the freedom. It'll be great to not smell of Calamine lotion again.
I'm watching loads of TV and movies. Yesterday I saw a show called "Shabaash India". Its basically about these people who can do crazy stunts. I saw one guy put seven (yes, seven) swords into his mouth, down his throat, and then take them out. It was pretty scary when he put them in.
I did take a "neem bath". Basically a couple of neem leaves crushed were mixed in water and these were pored over my spots. It was very very very soothing. After that I immediately fell asleep. I've learnt now to respect the amazing healing properties of Neem. My biology textbook really didn't specify exactly how medicinal Neem was. At least now I know.
Well thats all for now. Will blog later.